Original topic:

Delayed text messages and poor phone calls

(Topic created: Tuesday)
Kathy4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Hi. In the last few weeks my text messages have been moving around and resending. This is not happening with all messages. Example- I send a message at 12 p.m. I see it posted in my history. Then at 5:30 p.m. the message is removed from history at 12 p.m. and shows up in history at 5:30. 

Another example is messages sent and received will be moved in sequence.  In real time I sew in history the message being sent and the response.  But later I go back to view and the original received message comes after the response, in the history.  

Also, crappy phone service with Verizon.  Not all calls, but for many, the call goes in and out and I am constantly telling the callers they are going in and out. 

Help please! I dread going to the Verizon store to inquire about all this!

6 Replies
RACMARCJG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Does anyone know FOR SURE how to get to the Gallery Lab on the Samsung Ultra 23. This new phone is leaves so confused...
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Hi. You should start your own question about that because it's not nice to hijack someone else's question, and also, not as many may see yours if it's placed in another thread.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
If you are using Verizon's messages, you will have to talk to them, and also for the bad service, unfortunately. Good luck.
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
I would recommend contacting your phone carrier I had an issue with the same as you with regards to messages but using my carrier app, and they said that if I ever have issues with text they need to know to know, so they can fix their network. You don't have to go to a store. You can call them or possibly chat text if they offer that usually they have a chat in the billing app. Are you using messages by Samsung or Google messages?
0 Likes
mawballard
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I can't make any calls šŸ˜•
0 Likes
mawballard
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I can't make a call or do anything on my phone please help