JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Game Booster Screen Settings

(Topic created: 06-04-2022 01:29 AM)
userkIoUICFrKb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey all! Today I upgraded from an S9+ to an S22 Ultra and I'm trying to set everything up. One thing I've been stuck on for quite a bit is the screen locking when playing a game. On the S9 there was a game booster setting that allowed your phone to stay unlocked but dimmed when in a game. Is this an option on the S22? If so, where do I find it? Thank you!

3 Replies
Solution
DarkPhox
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
I would think so, it's an option on my S21 Ultra. Would be a little weird to just silently/suddenly remove it from the next flagship phone

Should be:
Settings < game booster (search for it with the top corner search button) < touch protection timeout < set how long you want it to wait before it "locks" the screen from the last touch interaction with the game. Then you have the additional option/toggle below that for a power saving function where it lowers FPS while this is active
usery7KhkL1NLr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

What is Game Booster and how do I use it?
1 While playing a game, swipe up if in portrait mode or swipe left if in landscape mode.
2 Tap the Game Booster icon.
3 Tap Start.
4 Game Booster will activate and you will be returned to your game.

0 Likes
usery7KhkL1NLr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Open Game Launcher, and then tap Menu (the three horizontal lines). Tap Game Booster to access the Game Booster settings. Then, tap Game optimization near the bottom of the screen. From here, you can choose between your desired performance modes: Performance, Standard, or Battery saver.

0 Likes