JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Hacking and spoofing

(Topic created: 01-03-2024 07:17 AM)
ShortAndAngry
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I got hacked? Spoofed? Something along those lines. Its causing my texting to not work for weeks on end. My number must be getting reported as spam.. have a new number, new sim, factory reset.. NOTHING has worked and i cant figure out what is causing hundreds of outgoing spam texts a day nor how to stop this after 3 months of madness... please help!
6 Replies
Averyg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Same issue keeps saying network error
ShortAndAngry
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Youve had outgoing texts and stuff that you didnt send? Mine doesnt say network error and my data works fine and calling works sometimes but 0 text messages in or out.
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
Has your phone updated recently? I've seen several posts by people who've had similar symptoms from bugs in Android 14 / OneUI 6.
0 Likes
ShortAndAngry
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
It updated on october 1st which my problems did start a few days later. Initially i considered that being the cause of my problem but after seeing the hundereds and hundreds of texts being sent a day and visuted urls for the past 24 hours being over 20,000 i figured it had to be something a bit more serious..
0 Likes
Averyg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Not yet did me and this just started happening
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can certainly understand how concerning it can be when your device is acting up! 

I found this link that may help (http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01209886/). 

I hope this helps!

0 Likes