Original topic:

Has anybody with the S22 Ultra got 6.1 update? Mine wont update

(Topic created: Monday)
4facegemini
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Has anybody that owns S22 Ultra? Got the new 6.1 update. Because my phone won't update for some reason.
12 Replies
Options
Galaxy S22
Hook your phone to your computer and download the smart switch application by samsung and samsung drivers for your device and run a smart switch. Your device should update my friend
ccothren8
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Don't let it update!!! Everyone else who updated now has no phone! Me included! šŸ˜­
userHjF46CLIC7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
What happened to your phone?
0 Likes
ccothren8
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
It won't connect to a network. It only works on wifi, if you type in the search bar the s22 or no network you will be blown away by how many people this is happening to and yet Samsung still will not fix the issue šŸ˜’
4facegemini
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Wow ok thank you
0 Likes
4facegemini
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Nothing happen it wont update and everybody that i know with the phone had a update on there phone
0 Likes
4facegemini
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Ok thank u
0 Likes
ccothren8
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I definitely wouldn't let it update if you can! I wish I had never allowed mine to! Seems it's ruined everyone's s22! I've had to put my Sims into an old s10 I had just so I can call/text and samsung won't do anything about it. They just want me to pay and upgrade or pay and send it in so they can "check it out" when from the thousands of people posting the same thing regarding the update I know its nothing I done. My phone is flawless and never even been out of the case
4facegemini
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you. I will definitely not do the update. Whn ever it come I think they're probably **bleep**ing up. Everybody's phone so they can upgrade to the newer phone.
0 Likes