JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Insta/Snapchat muffled microphone

(Topic created: 02-16-2023 04:19 PM)
StylesGuy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Microphone and sounds quality is fine on regular camera/video and phone calls but ots muffled when trying on Instagram or snapchat. Both apps have permissions. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22

Try reaching out to the app developers to see if this is a known issue with your device, as it does not sound like device failure to me when other apps do not have this problem.

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Replies
jcpunk44
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Im having the exact same problem. Havent been able to solve it for months. I have to yell at my snapchat for it to hear me
0 Likes
Jameswalter
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Check that your device isn't in silent mode. Make sure your device volume isn't muted. Check that Snapchat has access to your microphone in your device's settings.

0 Likes
StylesGuy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
None of these are the issue
0 Likes
StylesGuy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I think it's the S22 itself is buggy, I get terrible reception on it, whether cel or wifi. It's just slow, thinking about trading it in
0 Likes
Solution
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22

Try reaching out to the app developers to see if this is a known issue with your device, as it does not sound like device failure to me when other apps do not have this problem.

0 Likes
StylesGuy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Done that, they just blame each other. I think it's just the galaxy S22 is garbage. Especially with the terrible reception for no reason it just seems to be buggy
0 Likes
brig23
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I just got my s23 ultra and have the exact same issue. Permissions are all set right and not on silent mode. So frustrating!
StylesGuy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I think it's the S22 itself is buggy, I get terrible reception on it, whether cel or wifi. It's just slow, thinking about trading it in
0 Likes
brig23
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I agree. When I get calls the other person can't always hear which makes me think it IS the mic and these need more QA.
0 Likes