JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Keyboard can't search for GIFs anymore and pushing spotify/youtube

(Topic created: 05-24-2022 04:03 PM)
godsavethegene
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I can't search for GIFs anymore. And it's trying to push Spotify and YouTube on me through my keyboard. Who the  shares music this way? Now when I search for GIFs it looks like this. Is this just me? I'm so angry right now that I can't search for gifs with my own search terms without seeing this garbage "connect spotify" "connect youtube" 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
13 Replies
Solution
godsavethegene
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I always fail to take my own advice of "restart device and see if problem is resolved." Restarting has resolved the issue. Hope it helps you too.
usereFaJCdKOML
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

If in doubt 'turn it off, turn it back on again' šŸ™‚ Worked a charm and can now search gifs again. Thanks

Options
Galaxy S22
You can download the giphy app. It'll prompt you to register, but you can check off "skip for now". You can search for gifs and select "send as gif". Unfortunately, it saves the gif to your phone, but you can delete it if you don't want it saved.
Options
Galaxy S22
I think I found what your phone is missing. It's called the Keyboard Content Center. It's pre-installed on my phone, so when I try to pull it up in the galaxy store, it tells me it's not made for my device. I found it on the web version, but you may be able to access it directly through the galaxy store. Make sure it's from samsung.
https://galaxystore.samsung.com/prepost/000004934680