JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Location icon disappearing

(Topic created: 03-18-2022 05:42 PM)
userwthmiB56RB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Just got the s22 ultra and for some reason the location icon at the very top by signal keeps coming and disappearing almost glitch like and is very annoying as it's constant. Anyone else have this problem?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rydah
Planetary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Hey there. I hope you're doing well.

Although it might seem like a glitch, it is likely an app constantly using your location. To see if this is the case, fortunately, Samsung and Google have provided a way to see and control location access.

Navigate over to: Settings>Location>See All

This will list all apps that have used your location services. Clicking an app will allow you to change it's behavior.

I hope this helps.

Take care.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

2 Replies
tom2055
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
thats how it works. its not always on unless your ina app like google maps where it constantly need to be on. It shows up and then disappears for me
0 Likes
Solution
Rydah
Planetary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Hey there. I hope you're doing well.

Although it might seem like a glitch, it is likely an app constantly using your location. To see if this is the case, fortunately, Samsung and Google have provided a way to see and control location access.

Navigate over to: Settings>Location>See All

This will list all apps that have used your location services. Clicking an app will allow you to change it's behavior.

I hope this helps.

Take care.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.