JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Lockstar not keeping screen on for 1 minute since 5.0 Stable version

(Topic created: 11-28-2022 10:33 AM)
Options
Galaxy S22
When I choose 1 minute for the lockscreen to stay on its going off at 5 seconds. I updated Goodlock.

S22 Ultra.
Basi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Idk ab ur problem but WHY DOES THE S22 HAVE IT BUT FLIP 4 DOESNT :((((
0 Likes
Geek_DTech
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
I just got the update a few days ago and I have the flip 4 through T-Mobile.
0 Likes
Liquidj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Geek_DTech: do you have the same issue that I have, but with your flip4 ?

0 Likes
Geek_DTech
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Nope. But I will ask a friend of mine who has the S22 Ultra and see if they did the update and if they're experiencing similar issues.
Liquidj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Astronaut: If you don't know about my problem, why are you responding to my issue? 

0 Likes
Basi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Idk man, I just want the update : (
0 Likes
garydhesi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Im facing a similar issue. The folder gets created, im able to move a picture to the secure folder but im not able to get inside the folder. It keeps asking me to set a lock type even after ive selected a pattern, it doesnt save the pattern and asks me to set lock type again. If i set pin, it doesnt save the pin and asks me to set the lock type again in a way that it asks for when you are initially creating the secure folder but the folder is already there.
0 Likes
garydhesi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Got an s22 ultra. On AT&T. I faced something similar earlier too. But restarting the phone fixed it. Now restarting isnt fixing it. Ive tried everything. Clearing secure folder cache, clearing partition cache on reboot. Everything. Ive given up
0 Likes
Liquidj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
SAMSUNG folks? Any suggestions, at all?
0 Likes
afterlifeswizard
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Only final solution is firmware back to 12 one ui 4.0 I have the S22+ AT&T I flashed it back and in process changed my csc to CHA then hit the upgrade again ITS SOLUTION is AT&T has something in the root software that screws with setting the lock screen and region