Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 01-04-2024 02:40 PM)
Mr_Khan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,312 Replies
Raymondgift
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I am experiencing this same issue. In fact I'm really tired of the phone. SAMSUNG DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!

0 Likes
big_oh_tea
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Title. I have a S22 Ultra and was toying with the idea of upgrading this year. But I've been very disappointed with the recent One UI 6 update. I've been on team Samsung for years but, this update really has me second guessing my loyalty. 
Raptorxzero
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Seriously, the One UI 6 isnt great, I'm in the same situation. Hate the new notification panel, there aren't any good new features, and no longer being able to touch the bottom of a quick settings tile for more options is a real deal breaker for me. Then there's the irritating new back button when using gesture controls. No longer being able to customize my recents apps into a stack, list, grid etc via Good Lock, and the loss of app drawer customization, also via Good Lock. Seriously dissatisfied. If I had the option to go back to OneUI 5 I would def do it
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
You can turn off the back arrow with one handed operation+ in Good Lock. You can use stack, list, and grid options with a quick Google search to update to the correct apk, and you can long press the quick settings tiles to access more options. This is all still present on OneUi 6 1704477771580.jpg1704477771645.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
The S24 Ultra comes with One UI 6.1 which is far better then 6.0. 6.1 is adding a lot of new features that aren't in 6.0. Many are Ai features.
PAHelper
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
My s23 ultra was smooth transition to 6.0. Definitely considering s24 ultra. On the preorder list reserve for the extra 50 off too.
Lace3487
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
When does the S24 ultra come out?
0 Likes
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Jan 17th is when pre orders start

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
SomeBody27
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
Samsung also bricked millions of S20, S21, and S22 phones randomly since August with their UI5 update that killed cell network connectivity. So it's nit even just UI6, they also broke UI5. Their December update patch kind of fixes it from October and November in which there was no fix, only wipe phone and reinstall new image with September. Otherwise you only had wifi. December patch allows you to get cell coverage back, but requires carrier to then push network SIM update. If phone ever restarts,you lose cell network connectivity again. But at least you can call carrier to again push network reset. Waiting now to see if January update fixes it so it fully works again as in pre-August, or they break it again so you only have wifi!
Jack-Tag
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I feels
0 Likes