Original topic:

Samsung Health Resting HR trends not recording

(Topic created: 12-19-2023 12:54 PM)
vince220
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

The HR itself is working fine. My question concerns the Resting heart rate trends graph. This graph has been charting since 2020, however it stopped trending on September 3, 2023. At the top of the screen is  Resting HR with a down arrow. See photo. If I select the down arrow I get the Min-Max option. The Min- Max displays a different style graph but shows the data through todays date.

So I know the data is there, my question is why has the Resting heart rate trends quit recording back in September?

Vince2200.jpg

9 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@vince220 Mine stopped in May 2023. I'm pretty sure that I submitted this as a bug report to Samsung but I couldn't find it. Probably good to report it via the Samsung Members app -> support. 

vince220
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Thanks for the reply, LongHiker. I didn't know of the members app before. I've downloaded it and will post again on there. Thanks again.

0 Likes
RodGM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Same problem here - any solution? 

0 Likes
vince220
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Nope. But on on 12/25 it gave one hit...the graph went from 9/3/ to 12/25, then quit graphing again. I quit trying to figure it out...
0 Likes
acrispy1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Same here. 1704977566883.jpg
0 Likes
Rohan49
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I also just noticed I have no Resting HR since September 2023.

0 Likes
userfGDgbGYNXW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I noticed the same issue after purchasing a new S24+ and a new Watch6. I was going through the HR settings on the watch and noticed a tip that to get the resting HR history, continuous monitoring must be turned on.  That fixed the problem.

With my old phone I occasionally checked my pulse manually with the phone and if i labeled it resting, I think that was the resting rate history.  With the newer devices, the only heart rate measurement is from the watch. 

0 Likes
DarrenP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
does anyone from Samsung actually read this? Same problem here. Is there a fix?
0 Likes
ldahomountainman
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I have the same problem.
0 Likes