Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 01-05-2024 11:09 AM)
Mr_Khan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,300 Replies
Mopbearzzz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
No
0 Likes
BigCe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
So I noticed with this new update,that it took away the delivered and read notice on messages. Even though my share read message is on,it's gone ,I did reach out to samsung and they said it should be fixed pretty soon. Is anyone else noticing this as well???
0 Likes
Tarkay
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm not seeing it as well
Brezer
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

This is terrible. They keep changing the ui with no options to revert it. This started with changing where you couldn't tell what speed you were charging to a total cluster of the ui now. I don't like bright ui and this is screaming now. I can understand updating but don't make changes to the phones ui looks because some engineer suggested it. We don't like it. 

Drumr88
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
NO1 likes the new UI6 drop down menu colors!!! PLZ give us more color options to have background 'darker' - not grey or white! ; When things are NOT broken & people are happy, leave it alone! ; tired of company's "upgrades" doing nothing but messing up features we already liked! ; let "customers" voice improvements! not kid tech ppl who just force "their" opinions onto the masses! ; #microsoft #firefox made things worse w. every change! ; plz dont do that!!!

ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
If you don't already have it installed download the Good Lock App and then download QuickStar and Theme Park you will be able to customize it to your liking plus there are many more Good Lock Modules that are great to use
Scubadog200
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Exactly. I have mine customized exactly how I like it.
0 Likes
userpvOtnDJ7O0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

How

0 Likes
userpvOtnDJ7O0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Same here... One UI top menu panel has become too cluttered and there isn't an option to customize them. Just wanna see the old UI 😞

0 Likes
Jerome24
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I have a very bad issue. After the latest update to one UI 6, my phone now charges very slow, when plugged in, it shows 1hr till full, after 1hr when I check, it will show 40mins till full. When one UI 5.0, my phone doesn't take an hour before full, but now, to one UI 6.0, it's taking more than 2hrs. Samsung, please fix this **bleep**ing update. I need my phone back to one UI 5.0. I'm okay with it. One UI 6.0 sucks. Samsung Galaxy A14 

0 Likes