Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 12-17-2023 07:47 AM)
Mr_Khan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,312 Replies
KingNonpareil
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I never understood since my blackberry days how people have so many issues installing an update. So quick to blame everything but human error.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Well the people don't install the update, they happen automatically. They're not optional and they usually come during the night when you're asleep or at least mine do. So I think it is human error but I think it's the Samsung humans.
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
Right. All software updates are mandatory for all locked, unlocked, and Wi-Fi variants sold in the Americas.
KingNonpareil
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
You are typing. Or I just got my phone setup to my liking. I have to approve download and install. Locked unlocked... doesn't matter.
0 Likes
Summest
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

After 3 pauses, the install will happen with not further pause on my unlocked S21 or A53 phone.

Summest
S24 and S21.
0 Likes
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
On newer devices sold in the Americas, the update will be automatically installed 24-96 hours after being downloaded, as shown.1705997552132.jpg
0 Likes
DeedeeW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
This new update is crazy. I kept trying to prevent my phone from doing the update but to no avail. Several of my apps no longer work or work differently and the display (time and date) on the home screen is ridiculous. Time to find a new phone as I no longer want a Samsung especially if they are going to keep doing updates every few weeks and not allow you to either decline or uninstall the updates.
user4KSNn5WP3R
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
The notification tray is horrible now that the UI 6.0 update is on the system. It's a light theme which is difficult to read and the six sections displayed are absolutely unnecessary. One section that you could scroll through was perfect! Please downgrade the changes back to the last update.

Thank you Samsung.
:heart_suit::rose::heart_suit:
0 Likes
Summest
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

What bloatware?  I need to find it and debloat?  I don't see anything out of place.  Luckily I have not seen any bugs just seen some minor changes.

Summest
S24 and S21.
0 Likes
userJv94ffcGsm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Hello Samsung, I recently updated my phone to the 6.0 version, I love everything but the new emoji look. Is there a way you can change the look back to the emoji look we had before the update. Please take this into consideration. Thank you and have a wonderful day