Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 12-17-2023 07:47 AM)
Mr_Khan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,312 Replies
TipsyTrex
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Just Increase the font size then. Settings>display>font style and size.
0 Likes
hatterjjjjjjj
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
U don't understand. They lowered the max setting down 2 notches on that setting.
hatterjjjjjjj
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Font size max is 2 notches smaller.
0 Likes
CHDK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Stupid Samsung update removed my app home screen setup and groups !!!

What is Samsung thinking?!!! (Read: nothing!!!)

I spent much time organizing all my apps into folders for easy access. They're all gone!!!

Making me seriously consider my choice for next phone!

Seriously amateurish and customer-inconsiderate actions by Samsung!

Shame on you, Samsung!!!!!!

I use a Samsung ZFold 4.

Christoffer Holmsteen 

Copenhagen, Denmark 

userDp4vVn8fjd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
The small things are ok I guess. But something left to desire. I expected more. I still can't access my Samsung notes properly on my PC. I hate MS Office and related. With one note, all my Samsung notes are on the same page from one particular note. they are all the same on one note.

What made me go mad was that they removed the automatic highlight reel from the gallery. I hate this and the video studio is very basic.
Jeremiah82
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
The "look" of the update is great, but this was a very miniscule update. This should NOT be considered a software update, in my opinion. They say Samsung phones receive 4 years of software updates and 6 years of security patch updates, but One UI should NOT be considered an update. Samsung truly needs to overhaul the Google messages app to give more customization options or something bigger than just being able to hold a particular thing down and drag and drop in another app. It is useful, but again, this update looks great but pretty lame overall.
userIHql3cLpAx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I also want the highlight reel option back from the Samsung Gallery app! It was easy to condense a video reel because it smartly selected the best moments of video clips, and one could shorten the total time easily. Photos also had a pan and zoom motion that is not available in other apps. Now I have to spend hours just to do the same things. Pls bring back the highlight reel in the Gallery app, Samsung! I'm very sad and annoyed...
Pweetypoo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I can't see the letters they are too small. I have Irlen sydrome so this font is terrible to read. Please undo the update.

0 Likes
fredeblack
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Latest Samsung News..."Samsung ui 6.0 update turns on transcription and voice, virtually locking you out of your phone and to the accessibly panel only, while everything you touch enables voice talk back" don't Talk-Back to it, because the microphone is active and listening.. it will only make things worse.. The instructions for disabling or turning off "The Voice" by touching the screen in a blank area, and speaking to it and commanding it to shut off, turn off screen and re-start the device only piles up the issues, making things worse... So good luck shutting down that voice model you have stored away, and the faster you touch the tabs, the faster it talks until it sounds like one of the Chipmunks from the 60's! **Straight Comedy From Another Galaxy To Be Sure!!! Hahaha The Jokes On Us or U-n-I 6.0 ..Once you get it all shut down you'll  toss your phone against the wall like I have time and time again! Thanks for all the Laughs  Samsuck!  I'm running out for the latest Pixel and Thanx Again Community, and You Newbies.. Always Sign Up to Be A UI Beta Tester if You Can and Make Sure that you Have the time to dedicate to it because Apparently the Last Beta Testers for This, šŸ˜µ needed somešŸ˜“ Serious Time-Off! Good Luck Folks and God Bless...šŸ™ FB

wiccanlibra
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
It's happening on my phone too Samsung sucks!
0 Likes