Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 12-17-2023 07:47 AM)
Mr_Khan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,307 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
You'll notice he doesn't actually list off any specific issues. People like to complain about change.
Fixitplease
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Why are you so offended that people don't like this update? Isn't that what this place is meant for? Voice our anger over a **bleep** update that broke stuff for a great deal of people.

You comment on so much and you're so offended. It's **bleep** for so many people. So quit taking it personally and go hug your samsung pillow in bed.
userbBRm3MAn9B
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
s22/s22+ we're having issues with fonts that don't match what's selected, crappy drop menu missing the search function, and broken screen casting. The few things I've noticed so far I've seen post after post depending on the phone/carrier having different issues.
user8HUYZDRZo8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't even use the extended quick panel anymore. It became essentially useless with the update. Can't use it with one hand anymore. All the permanent buttons for dark mode, eye comfort shield device control makes the stuff I actually use, like brightness bar, and the quick settings box, out of thumbs reach.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
For the record, nothing is broken on my S22U after the update. The device is actually working more smoothly and with a slight improvement in battery. He probably has the At&t version, which got a severely broken update sent to it
userbBRm3MAn9B
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
No it's the Verizon s22/s22+ we're having issues with broken fonts that don't match a crappy drop menu missing the search function and broken screen casting to name a few things I've noticed so far.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
Ah, that sucks. Screen casting is working fine here on T-Mobile. The search bar is definitely a strange one for them to take away. But I never paid attention to it because I use finder with a gesture to search.
Scubadog200
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
My wife is running it on her S22 Ultra and having no outdoors with it. Preferences are subjective, of course.
0 Likes
Mr_Khan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
If you are talking about me having at&t version then you are wrong. I bought it official Samsung online store and it's an unlocked version.
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I wasn't talking about you. The mods merged 2 different threads. I was responding to the few posts above mine