Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 12-17-2023 07:47 AM)
Mr_Khan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,307 Replies
Scf
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
I agree, I hate it! I use Nova Launcher, though, so I don't have any trouble with the UI... I REALLY hate hideous emojis, but as far as I have seen, there's no way to undo the update. The emoji change is UI-specific, so alternate keyboards or emoji packs can overwrite them šŸ‘ŽšŸ¾
0 Likes
userZLHcEC4Tv6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
DespuĆ©s que lo actualizo mi telĆ©fono es un basura 
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Cual telefono tienes
0 Likes
userZLHcEC4Tv6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
S22
0 Likes
Drumr88
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Companies ND to be more like Firefox of old... ;
Allow USERS To give the suggestions & feedback WHAT needs to be improved & "slowly" tweek & make it Better!!! ; )
M.soft,. F.fox,. Androids,. have ALL RUINED previous Liked versions of things, by NOT Listening & putting customers 1st!
0 Likes
Bad_Update24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I did the latest uodate and I absolutely HATE the camera settings they changed on my phone!! They messed with the background blur setting! Why fix something that isn't broken and make it WORSE!!šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ $1000s for a phone that they've now ruined!

userbLM4Y6dL34
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
My last Samsung phone they destroyed my camera with their updates.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22

I'm on your side. My camera quality is now bad. S22 Ultra

termi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Hey guys,

I just wanted to share that I updated my s23 ultra to One UI 6 today. And after the 3 updates that it took, I went to message a friend and noticed that the emojis changed.

I HATE these new emojis so much because they look so round and fuzzy.

I LOVED the One UI 5 emojis

Does anyone know any way I can get those emojis back?
httpzombie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I hate this update, the emojis look so funky šŸ‘Ž