JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Media storage keeps stopping

(Topic created: 10-27-2022 05:56 PM)
AmandaLH321
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Just got the update on s22 ultra and constantly getting "media storage keeps stopping" messages. Does anyone know how to fix this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AmandaLH321
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I reset all my app settings and now everything works. The update must require more permissions to work.

View solution in context

5 Replies
LugiaDaryl27
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22
Maybe try restarting your phone, that may solve the problem, if the problem persist still, Try going into settings and force stopping the media storage module in settings》Apps》Special access and If that is still not resolving the problem, try this, best advice I can give

Method 1: Clear the cache and data on your device

Step 1: Go to "Setting> Applications> Manage Applications and find Google Services framework. Step 2: Next, find Google Play from the same Manage Applications page. Step 3: Tap on it and then Tap on clear cache. Step 6: Turn of the device and then turn it back on.
0 Likes
AmandaLH321
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you. It still keeps stopping and now I can't even play yt music. And a lot of my pics are missing. And I had to uninstall google photos completely because the app wouldn't even stay open. The media storage app won't let me clear the cache on it. I'll have to call for help.
LugiaDaryl27
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22
That would be the best advice I can give you, sorry for the inconvenience with your device, if the problem doesn't get solved, you may need to contact Samsung Customer Service, hopefully your solution will get solved, again that's the best advice I can give you at the moment!
0 Likes
Solution
AmandaLH321
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I reset all my app settings and now everything works. The update must require more permissions to work.
LugiaDaryl27
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22
I am glad that solved the problem and everything is working again 🙂