JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Missing Netflix widget from my home screen

(Topic created: 03-11-2024 12:26 PM)
Samsung_e798XD8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

The Netflix widget disappeared from my home screen a few days ago. When I long press the home screen and select widgets, the Netflix widget is missing. I contacted Netflix and they said it's Samsung that deleted the widget. Is there some way to get the widget back

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I would suggest submitting an error report by going to the Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports since it seemed to happen after the update and it is only that widget that is having the issue!

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
mhoster
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Yes, same here! The Netflix employee first did not know what a widget is 😉 and then was sure that it is Samsung's problem.

I did not update the Netflix app when it happened but I just had updated OneUI - so I suppose that the Netflix widget for some reasons is incompatible with the most recent OneUI.

I hope one of them fixes the problem soon...

demeterman
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes, also the same problem. So you are not alone
Sleepy20
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Me 2!
userEQ2jFpxcwl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Same
IamDex
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Add another mark on the wall. I wasn't a huge fan of the Netflix Widget, but it did serve its purpose on my device (S23 Ultra)... now there is just a big empty spot where it was previously. 😐

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I would suggest submitting an error report by going to the Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports since it seemed to happen after the update and it is only that widget that is having the issue!

0 Likes
Marun1982
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Same here. S24Ultra

0 Likes