Original topic:

NO AUDIO ON NORMAL CALL AFTER SERVICE

(Topic created: 02-07-2023 11:14 AM)
slispd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello,

I have a Samsung S22 Ultra, where it was recently reset due to screen maintenance.

A few days after the return of assistance, when answering calls the device is silent, the speaker does not emit sound and the microphone does not pick up sound either.

However, if I make calls through Microsoft Teams, Whatsapp or Telegram, the audio works normally.

I've already checked all the audio settings, and they're all correct.

Any indication to solve the problem, before performing the reset again?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello slispd, welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand you no longer have audio when answering calls. Please attempt to perform the factory data reset. Make sure to back up your unit before you do so. If the error continues contact us for service,  please provide the full model code and IMEI number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter

Send Message to Moderator

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello slispd, welcome to the Samsung Community. I understand you no longer have audio when answering calls. Please attempt to perform the factory data reset. Make sure to back up your unit before you do so. If the error continues contact us for service,  please provide the full model code and IMEI number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter

Send Message to Moderator

0 Likes