Original topic:

No network

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Members_1szWsrc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Hi i have a s22 ultra when im trying to make a call it keeps saying your phone's not registered to a network. I switch put the sims on different phone and its working any solution?

5 Replies
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Contact your mobile carrier so they can help troubleshoot.

all4lisa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Im having the same issue and have gone through lengths to fix the issue amd have even gone as far as factory resetting my phone. My husband has the exact same phone and he is not having any issues with our carrier. When I last spoke to my carrier they told me that the last update Samsung put through a few weeks ago caused issues with a lot of the s21s and s22s to where they could not make or receive phone calls and where they were unable to connect to the network. My phone only works if I am in Wi-Fi calling, sometimes I will pick up a network and then it goes away. Samsung is very aware of this issue but every time I have called them they keep trying to tell me to send my phone in which I cannot do because I use my phone for work. I'm hoping that they will fix this issue with another update. I just did their last update this morning and it's still not working.
Garballs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I made a post about this a few weeks ago, but I think it was taken down. I dont think samsung is ready to officially admit their antennas and charging ports are going out on the s22 ultras. I spent like $13 on new antennas from Amazon and my wife's phone is back to normal. When we told the issues to the only local authorized repair shop they said "Just save your time and ours and get a new phone." I fixed this for $13. I'm upset about it enough to keep coming back to the fourms to tell everyone.
0 Likes
Members_1szWsrc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

What's the name of the item and is it easy to install? Thanks for this info

0 Likes
Garballs1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

"S22 ultra 5g antenna replacement" on Amazon. You have to remove the back, there are youtube videos on how do it. The longest part of the repair is removing the back of the phone because of the adhesive. I used some thin metal feeler gauges and a heat gun. In all, it took around 10 mins to slowly remove the back, then it took just a couple minutes to replace the antenna.

It's easy, just take your time. The back is glass. 

My wifes back glass was cracked, so it made it a litttle more difficult because it wanted to come apart at the cracks. I just went slowly and kept it all intact. After the replacement parts were in, I double checked the phone was working then put the back glass back on, added a little heat for the adhesive to reset and put the phone back in a case. Much better than spending another $1k on a phone.