JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Not receiving Text Messages Notifications

(Topic created: Thursday)
userf345xjxrwv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Is anyone having problems receiving text message notifications? Since the last update, I no longer receive notifications even though my notifications are turned on. Help, please!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello, thank you for your feedback.  I will be more than happy to assist you with getting your message notifications back on. 

Different things can prevent apps from running or showing notifications on your device:

Verify that do not disturb is off 

If it's illuminated, tap the Do not disturb icon to disable this feature. This could also be blocking notifications.

Power Saving mode can block notifications from showing 

Open Settings, then tap Apps, and then select your messaging app,

Tap Notifications, and then turn on notifications by tapping the switch next to Allow notifications. If you'd like the app to alert you with sound and vibration, tap Allow sound and vibration. Then choose what type of notifications you will receive. After tapping Notifications, make sure the notifications are enabled for your desired categories.

Clear your messaging cache by going to settings, apps, messages, storage, clear cache, and restart your device 

You can also wipe your device partition by turning off your device, then hold down the power and volume up button together, use the volume down button to select wipe cache partition, your device will reboot

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
terick
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I don't receive emails and voice mail
0 Likes
Memet08
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes. I'm also having issues with people getting my messages
0 Likes
tp60
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes I am having the same issue, did you get the issue resolved?
0 Likes
bengio
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes. I miss text as well.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello, thank you for your feedback.  I will be more than happy to assist you with getting your message notifications back on. 

Different things can prevent apps from running or showing notifications on your device:

Verify that do not disturb is off 

If it's illuminated, tap the Do not disturb icon to disable this feature. This could also be blocking notifications.

Power Saving mode can block notifications from showing 

Open Settings, then tap Apps, and then select your messaging app,

Tap Notifications, and then turn on notifications by tapping the switch next to Allow notifications. If you'd like the app to alert you with sound and vibration, tap Allow sound and vibration. Then choose what type of notifications you will receive. After tapping Notifications, make sure the notifications are enabled for your desired categories.

Clear your messaging cache by going to settings, apps, messages, storage, clear cache, and restart your device 

You can also wipe your device partition by turning off your device, then hold down the power and volume up button together, use the volume down button to select wipe cache partition, your device will reboot

0 Likes
Samirkenzo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
The problem still exist I am receiving messages without notifications, also any other app I can't select any specific ring notifications sound
0 Likes