Original topic:

One UI 6.1 and Galaxy AI are coming to the Galaxy S22 and other 2022 flagships in May!

(Topic created: 04-15-2024 06:28 PM)
Blove24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

It's official! šŸ„³ One UI 6.1 and Galaxy AI are coming to the Galaxy S22 and other 2022 flagships in May! Here's the list:

:mobile_phone: Galaxy S22
:mobile_phone: Galaxy S22 Plus
:mobile_phone: Galaxy S22 Ultra
:open_book: Galaxy Z Fold 4
šŸ‘ Galaxy Z Flip 4
:pen:ļø Galaxy Tab S8
:pen:ļø Galaxy Tab S8 Plus
:pen:ļø Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra
#samsung #oneui #galaxyai #ai #android #mobile #tech
Congratulations :party_popper:ā£ļø
And I just got me a green Galaxy s22 ultra Friday green color, 1TB Storage memory and it's a nice phone and I was Blessed to have to do only 2 updates to get it up to date as far as the One UI 6.0 Android 14. I only had to update it starting from Security Patch of March 1, 1024 and now it had the April Security Patch Level of April 1, 2024
19 Replies
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
It'll get most but not all features.
0 Likes
Blove24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I know
0 Likes
Blove24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
:red_circle: Official: Samsung confirmed some artificial intelligence benefits for the S22 Ultra

Features arrive with One UI 6.1 update coming May.

:small_blue_diamond:A successful step by Samsung to support old devices for the advantages of artificial intelligence even after two years of the device's downloading
0 Likes
Blove24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Well that is from on Sam Mobile though uh huh
0 Likes
Blove24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I need you to know that I just got an s22 ultra Friday delivered to me has 1TB storage memory on it and it is green color
0 Likes
BlueSkies
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Wooo great news
All4dom
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Enjoy the battery drain. The update killed my s23 ultra.
0 Likes
Blove24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Whoa there OMG šŸ˜²
0 Likes
posted88
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22
You can get most of those AI features already and it's been like that for a little bit. I pay for the big storage for Google One and I use Google photos