Original topic:

One UI 6.1 notifications lockscreen animation (?)

(Topic created: 05-20-2024 11:01 AM)
Nicoooo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

H all,

since I updated my S22 to ONE UI 6.1 the animation of the notifications changed when I try to expand them from the lock screen.

I use the icon only style and when I touch the icon of the app, it doesn't just expand the notification as before, but it also scrolls down the status bar and move the notification under it (so way up in the screen).

This is awful to see and pretty unconfortable to be honest. Is there a way to change it from the Settings to have it as it was before? It was just simple, minimal and classy it was perfect. 

Thanks!

3 Replies
Nicoooo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

No way to get that style back?

0 Likes
Jimmyandersena
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

You can try the below two things: 

1. Notification Settings: Sometimes, tweaking your notification settings can provide a better visual experience. Go to Settings > Notifications > Notification Pop-up Style and see if switching between different styles helps you find a more comfortable setup.

2. Third-Party Apps: You might consider using third-party lock screen notification apps, such as Niagara Launcher or Notification Center, which offer more customization options and might give you a more pleasing animation.

Otherwise, Samsung support can better help you.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Community/ct-p/us?page=1&tab=recent_topics

0 Likes
Nicoooo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Hi, thanks for the reply.

First option you told me just change the style of the pop ups, which is something I always keep disabled. I'm searcihng for a way to not make the status bar scroll down when I read notifications in lock screen šŸ™‚

0 Likes