JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please allow us to have the option to have a "never button" for Screen Timeout

(Topic created: 01-28-2024 12:02 PM)
Scott727
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22

Samsung: Please add a "NEVER BUTTON" as a selection for Screen Timeout. I know one can select keep on if the front camera sees the person's face. But I like to use certain apps like weather radar to glance over at my phone checking the radar during storms. This should be a user's option, and should be available under Modes & Routines.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello Scott727,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Scott727
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
Edit: Apple has "AUTO LOCK" where the User can choose "Never". Please bring back "NEVER" Samsung.
0 Likes
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S22
Only for LCD screens, though. Using this on AMOLED screens can cause burn-ins.
0 Likes
Scott727
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
I guess we shouldn't use Google maps then.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello Scott727,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.