JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please make video available while Bluetooth streaming music.

(Topic created: 03-09-2023 03:37 PM)
RoRoSmith
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Would love to be able to take videos while streaming music from my device, without my music shutting off or pausing. Pretty please! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you RoRoSmith, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

3 Replies
BattleShipp
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
So I tried some different methods, but I don't think it is possible to record videos and have music playback. At least I haven't been able to figure out how. It may be due to the processing that is required for recording and saving the video. I agree it would be nice to stream music and record a video simultaneously and hopefully someone can come up with a way to do it.
smileyg817
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I can't get my Bluetooth to come an stay on
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you RoRoSmith, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.