JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 Ultra Rich Call Display Notification Turn Off?

(Topic created: 12-21-2023 06:00 AM)
userhzs2NCdXos
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Does anyone know how to turn off this annoying notification which shows up multiple times per day? To be clear, NOT looking to turn off whatever features drives this. Just want the notification to go away. The screen shots show only two areas I can get to. There are no options within either screen. Trying to navigate "up" from the notification detail puts me right back on home screen.
Searching Settings does not locate anything called "rich" or "enriched" anything.
Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LunaElcipz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Tap the down arrow mine did this and I had to tap the down arrow it gave me the option to hit okay and it went away

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
Solution
LunaElcipz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Tap the down arrow mine did this and I had to tap the down arrow it gave me the option to hit okay and it went away
0 Likes
kc63
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I am wondering the same thing. I don't have a down arrow though. Any other suggestions out there?

GTejas36
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
You don't see the small, wide "v" top right of the first sign in the notification? It's expands the note and you get two option. Choose OK.
0 Likes
Members_U5wrf2g
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Mine doesn't.  You click on it and all it dies us blow it up.

MegW90
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
So I FINALLY figured out how to get rid of this if you don't have the 'got it' option on the notification.

Secure Folder hides notification content by default which is disabling that option. Open Secure Folder > Settings > Notifications > disable Hide Content. Reboot your phone and you'll finally have the 'Got It' option on that notification. (You may have to open Secure Folder one time like normal up reboot to see the notif, first.)

Way to go, Samsung 🙃
vyajarmin3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Finally, thanks!
Brookelynn93
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
My mom is having this same issue but we have deleted or uninstalled the secure folder and everytime she clicks "got it" it come right back up on the next call... What else has anyone tried to get rid of this?