JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 Ultra no longer allows add-on of stock stickers for text messaging

(Topic created: 07-07-2023 07:58 AM)
userM69o5obStd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello, I recently updated my phone with the last update that was sent and noticed when I go to text someone and I click the plus sign, and you can add GIFs, Gallery, Stickers, Files, etc. I click Stickers and the app closes. Is anyone else having these issues? I usually never have issues with my Samsung phones, but this is going to be last one, I think.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userM69o5obStd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Hello. Thank you for your help. Samsung sent out another update and stickers work fine now after this update. Thanks everyone!

View solution in context

24 Replies
NoctisCaelum
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

Have you at least tried resetting your Keyboard? 

Try going to your Settings > General Management > Samsung Keyboard Settings > Reset to default settings > Reset keyboard > Reset .

0 Likes
userM69o5obStd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your response. I tried that, but that doesn't resolve the issue. The app still continues to crash when I click on Stickers. This wasn't an issue until after the last update for this phone.

0 Likes
nessa8319
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Ha e you been able to get this fix?
0 Likes
userM69o5obStd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
No,it still doesn't work since the latest update.
0 Likes
nessa8319
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
So, I have been playing with it and I have been able to pull them up, but it's kind of dumb the way I am able to do it.. try the following...

Click on the smiley face in your text message box, after that press down for serveral seconds on the word sticker, you will then see the word come up in white box, click on the word stickers, then search like maybe say hello and then tap on stickers and it should work! I hope this makes sense.
MrsPolite
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Mine is having that trouble too!! I updated it and then my stickers don't work anymore
0 Likes
userM69o5obStd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm hoping the issue works itself out, because it's annoying
0 Likes
nessa8319
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Click on the smiley face in your text message box, after that press down for serveral seconds on the word sticker, you will then see the word come up in white box, click on the word stickers, then search like maybe say hello and then tap on stickers and it should work! I hope this makes sense.
userM69o5obStd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you. It did work, but the way this works now is maddening. Straight crazy. Lol And I appreciate your persistence