JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 series Dual Sim?

(Topic created: 06-24-2022 05:18 AM)
N0ah22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
So while I'm waiting my new S22U, I discovered that it doesn't support dual sim in US. So does it at least support physical and e-sim at the same time? Because I have two numbers, and each of them are important. If it does, my mobile carrier (I'm not a US citizen) can provide me e-sim in just 5 minutes via the app which is so convenient
JUMP TO SOLUTION
13 Replies
N0ah22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Oh good, luckily my main sim card is a physical. I mean i use my main sim as an internet and calls
0 Likes
mdavidf
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
I have a US locked version, I have one physical SIM phone number and an eSIM phone number through my carrier. Unfortunately, I also do not have the dual physical SIM version...I don't know why the US is different.
N0ah22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Yeah that's lame... because i had no idea about that while buying, and then I found out that US phones have even different sim trays šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£
0 Likes
erm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

On the US Samsung support site, it clearly says that the s22 series comes with a dual-sim tray (for some reason, I am not allowed to post the link here).

But to my dismay, that was not the case in the Ultra I got two days ago (it has the single-sim tray). I am returning it and considering other options, probably with other vendors, as I read in this forum that the dual-sim management in Samsung doesn't work well.

0 Likes