JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S22 ultra Bluetooth volume too low

(Topic created: 01-29-2024 01:59 PM)
Truthseeker501
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

S22 Ultra Bluetooth volume too low and volume limit won't reset. Tired 3 different ways as recommended on YouTube, with no results. Hearing protection/ volume limiter slide bar does not work...Plz help...!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello! I can certainly understand how frustrating it is when your volume is too low! I would suggest clearing the cache of the device by following the below steps 

With the device off, press and hold the Volume Up key first, then the Side key.
When the Android logo displays, release all keys and wait until you get the Android system recovery menu options.
Press Volume down to highlight Wipe cache partition, then press Side key to select it.

If you're still having the same issue I would then try backing up your device and doing a factory data reset by following these steps.

Navigate to and open Settings, and then tap General management. Swipe to and tap Reset, and then tap Reset all settings. Review the information, and then tap Reset settings. Tap Reset to confirm.

You can also submit an error report by going to the Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports.

I hope this helps!

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Truthseeker501
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Samsung I'm STILL WAITING ON THE FIX...ON BLUETOOTH Headphones devices, Media Volume Limit and Custom Volume Limit sliders WONT ADJUST, VOLUME TOO LOW ! Unpaired then repaired devices, restarted phone didn't WORK šŸ¤”šŸ˜”
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello! I can certainly understand how frustrating it is when your volume is too low! I would suggest clearing the cache of the device by following the below steps 

With the device off, press and hold the Volume Up key first, then the Side key.
When the Android logo displays, release all keys and wait until you get the Android system recovery menu options.
Press Volume down to highlight Wipe cache partition, then press Side key to select it.

If you're still having the same issue I would then try backing up your device and doing a factory data reset by following these steps.

Navigate to and open Settings, and then tap General management. Swipe to and tap Reset, and then tap Reset all settings. Review the information, and then tap Reset settings. Tap Reset to confirm.

You can also submit an error report by going to the Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports.

I hope this helps!

0 Likes