S22 ultra google chat no notifications

(Topic created: 07-30-2024 04:28 PM)
userOHa7RXUHJp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Hi have s22 ultra just got it really nice phone 

But major problem for me at least 

I'm using google chat to call friends and family it works but when someone calls me you can't hear it ringing 

I used first the built in google chat in gmail then I deactivate it and tried with the standalone google chat app same result 

I have also tried factory reset and wiped cache and everything 

I did even disable gmail so it goes back to standard version and did download latest gmail apk online same result 

I did also try to this on my daughters s22 ultra she has same problem it's not ringing fr  google chat everything else works fine but not that app

Has anyone else been able to solve this problem

I mean me and my daughter can not be the only ones that has this issue with google chat on s22 ultra.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can absolutely understand needing your notifications to come through for calls and chats! Since you have tried all the troubleshooting that I would suggest, the next thing I would have you do is reach out to Google directly to see if there is an ongoing issue with that specific app!

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there! I can absolutely understand needing your notifications to come through for calls and chats! Since you have tried all the troubleshooting that I would suggest, the next thing I would have you do is reach out to Google directly to see if there is an ongoing issue with that specific app!

0 Likes