Original topic:

S22Ultra Issues with the Humidity Sensor After the Latest Update Agosto 2024

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
PieroFrancia
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

With the latest August update for the S22 Ultra, a major issue has arisen. The humidity sensor is preventing me from charging the phone. I have cleaned the phone, and it has not come into contact with water.

I have connected the phone to a PC using at least four cables, including one original Samsung cable. I have tried removing the SIM card and connecting the phone to the PC, but nothing worked. I have cleared the USBSettings cache. I also attempted to disable the sensor through the Developer Options in Quick Settings, but it didn’t help.

I tried Safe Mode, but the problem persisted. I rebooted the system using Power + Volume Up and repeatedly cleared the partition cache.

In my opinion, this is a bug in the update. Please address this issue urgently.

Thank you.

0 Likes
4 Replies
RedOregon
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Use a plastic or wooden toothpick or similar object to clean out the charging port. Pocket lint or dust will interfere with the connection and the system will interpret that as moisture.
0 Likes
PieroFrancia
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Grazie per il suggerimento. Ci proverò

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22

Also get yourself some USB port dust plugs. These tiny, inexpensive plugs will keep dust and moisture out and prevent the port getting wet if you spill a glass of liquid or get caught in the rain. Buy the cheap ones in the multipack, because they get lost easily when you take them out to use the port.  But if you have wireless charging, you don't have to take them out often.

PieroFrancia
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Grazie. Procedo con l'acquisto 

0 Likes