JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Edit medicine list in Samsung Health

(Topic created: 10 hours ago)
userDIotegzPhb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I believe it is irresponsible of Samsung to not be able to edit medicines on the Medicine list. It is Samungs drug interactions comment to not take 2 of my medicines at the same time. I should be able to change the time I take one of them. Also, if a Doctor tells me to stop one of my medicines, I am not able to delete it. I belive this should be addressed ASAP!!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
If you open Samsung Health and scroll down to the medication you will be able to edit the time to take and delete the medication if you want
1721916278556.jpg1721916278576.jpg1721916278598.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Mzwsdm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Calendar was removed in error from wall page and home pg. How to replace?
0 Likes
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
If you open Samsung Health and scroll down to the medication you will be able to edit the time to take and delete the medication if you want
1721916278556.jpg1721916278576.jpg1721916278598.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
You most certainly can edit. There is clearly an edit feature. Just click on the the med in question in you list and will find an edit button where you cab chsnge the dose, the time or whatever. So how is Samsung irresponsible? Do you really thing they eould create an app for user input and not allow a user to edit?
0 Likes