JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Support won't power on and unable to set up service through their Samsung account

(Topic created: 12-29-2023 02:17 PM)
Members_iqPpb8K
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I have a S22 that stopped working.

I sent some texts, plugged my phone in to charge, and when I returned and grabbed the phone, it was off. I was unable to turn it back on, and the two shops that I took it to (one was Samsung authorized) said that the screen, battery and port were working. They believe it's a motherboard issue, but "it's unrepairable". There is no exterior physical damage, nor is there water damage. The phone is no longer under warranty after 1.5 years. I went through Samsung Chat, and was unable to resolve using their suggestions. I tried going through my account to send it in for repair, but the site has stated that it is unable to do so as it is "under maintenance". It's stated this for a week. Any ideas on how to contact Samsung Support? I'd rather buy an S24 than a Pixel, but I'm now concerned about hardware AND support issues.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with your S22 not powering on and would recommend a service repair. As the service center advised you they were unable to repair it, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance in getting your device set up for repair.

View solution in context

2 Replies
harry2763
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
I have never seen this. So I don't know sorry.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with your S22 not powering on and would recommend a service repair. As the service center advised you they were unable to repair it, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance in getting your device set up for repair.