JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung repair process correct location

(Topic created: 05-27-2022 11:25 AM)
flyguy85
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I'm having to send my S22 Ultra in for due to a software issue, and after chatting with a Samsung rep several days ago via this app, I received a box with a return label at my door to ship to RSI in Irving. When I Google RSI, it shows that location at the Irving address listed on my return label is permanently closed. Can anyone confirm if RSI still handles Samsung repair/replacement? I was under the impression that was being handled by UbreakIFix.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
I think they're in Coppell, now...shares a border with Irving in the DFW area. I just received a shipment from Samsung that originated in Coppell, though according to FedEx, it was Irving. UbreakIFix is more of a walk-in clinic. You're actually returning your device to Samsung (its partner).

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
I think they're in Coppell, now...shares a border with Irving in the DFW area. I just received a shipment from Samsung that originated in Coppell, though according to FedEx, it was Irving. UbreakIFix is more of a walk-in clinic. You're actually returning your device to Samsung (its partner).
flyguy85
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
The label and box that was left at my front door has the address listed as the facility that is closed permanently. The reason I'm sending my phone in is due to the fact it was actually hacked, so having a random box left at my door with a return label that when I search UPS, actually originated in my own city and not the city on the return label is interesting.