JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Software update interrupted issue for S22

(Topic created: 05-13-2023 10:19 PM)
Bman82
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22

What does this mean? And how can I fix it.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
92 Replies
Shodan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I have been trying that but no luck for me yet. Did you do anything special prior to that or just kept pressing the button?
Options
Galaxy S22
This is absolutely the worst phone ever! I had a Note 9 before this and never had any issues. My 1st S22 Ultra had screen freezing issues and was a warranty return after 1 month. Now on the 2nd....it's now randomly digitizing my entire screen and locking up....even went to the blue screen....I did the power and down arrow buttons for 20 seconds to hard reboot. Same thing is happening over and over. I tried updating the software getting the same error message, about update interrupted. I have wiped all cache, using 104 MB of 256 MB, ran malwarebytes to clean up anything, and have deleted every unused App, not essential to the OS. Still the same problems. Samsung should give me a new phone...I guess this will be a 2nd warranty return...ugh!!!
0 Likes
bigman1972
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm having the same issue on my s22 since last update !
user_u8g67tyc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
So someone mentioned in this thread saying to keep checking for updates over and over like 5 times in a row. I can confirm this does work. I kept checking until about 6 times and I no longer get the interrupted message, I get the standard "software is up to date." If it doesn't work after 5 times keep doing it.
Shodan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm hoping. At one point I tried about 15-20 times but it still gave me that error but hopefully at one point it'll just click and tell me that it's up to date.
imhines9192
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
I get the same thing. I've tried everything and nothing. I'm guessing it's with the new update. Hopefully, they'll get it fixed at some point.🤷🏻‍:female_sign:
userWskjXvpkxt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Don't know what to handle this situation, i have similar issue,what's the fix?
0 Likes
Schooshie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I updated my phone last week, and ever since then I haven't been able to use my Hotspot and my phone jumps to online ads even from text messages. Can someone help me figure out what's going on. I've ran scans on ny phone and none of them say I have adware or malware on ny phone. 
Annbo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Me too!
0 Likes
faulkner77
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Mine is the exact same way it says update interrupted and by hotspot won't work anywhere but at home!
0 Likes