JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Storage not doubled as stated in promotion

(Topic created: 08-08-2022 05:00 PM)
userF1yKKKymio
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Beware of Samsung trickery and I'm not the only one who is experienced this. You are supposed to receive double storage of the phone you ordered but it is worded in such a way and even though you think you're going to get it you will not. I ordered the s22 ultra with many accessories to arrive in 2 days and I already know my 128 is going to arrive is 128 GB and not the 256 GB promotion promise because of the trickery wording. Samsung needs to make good on this. I am a retired senior citizen and getting a new phone is an expensive big deal to me!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@userF1yKKKymio The promotion is that the 256 GB is the same price as the 128 GB, so if you buy the 256 GB you essentially get double the memory for free. But you need to order the 256 GB version. 

If you order the 128 GB version, you will get the 128 GB version. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Options
Galaxy S22
No, if you ordered it during the promotion, which was in late April/early May, then if you ordered a 128 GB phone, you'll receive a 256, assuming you made use of that promo and not one of their other promos that reduced the price instead.
moe
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
The promotion is currently running again, but you're right about the rest.
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@userF1yKKKymio The promotion is that the 256 GB is the same price as the 128 GB, so if you buy the 256 GB you essentially get double the memory for free. But you need to order the 256 GB version. 

If you order the 128 GB version, you will get the 128 GB version.