JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestion : Resize Widgets

(Topic created: 02-21-2023 08:36 AM)
GalaxyWolf1
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22

OK. Got the OneUI 5.1 update on my S22 Ultra yesterday. Basically love it.

I love the new battery widgets, BUT, if possible maybe add say 2 or 3 more types. Mainly some smaller in size and resizeable also. This way can have info displayed more to my liking. 

Thanks. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you GalaxyWolf1 for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there @GalaxyWolf1, I hope you're doing great.

Thank you for stopping by and providing your feedback and suggestions. I agree, smaller sized battery widgets would be very useful. I will tag a moderator in this post requesting them to flag this post as a feature suggestion for the development team.

@Samsung_Moderator @SamsungRei Can you please flag/elevate this thread as a feature suggestion for the development team? One UI 5.1 introduced new battery widgets however both of the new widgets do not support resizing into a small container. It would be very useful to either allow the current widgets to resize to a smaller container or add an additional battery widget that can.

Take care.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
GalaxyWolf1
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Found out you can select what devices you want to monitor, BUT, even after I select the only 3 I have (S22U, GW5P, and the S-Pen, you cannot resize and even worse you can see the display elements for what would be other devices (after resize a bit you can see enough to show a max of 8 devices). So, yeah, battery widgets need serious work.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you GalaxyWolf1 for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes