JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Text message pictures bug

(Topic created: 07-11-2022 09:25 AM)
userUNv8Bi8Xpn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I have the S22+, on Verizon. A couple days ago I noticed if I receive and/or send a picture through text (using Google sms), and try to click on it it'll bring up a random pic received a long time ago instead of the one I received. It's not until I force close the app and go back in that I can click it and have it maximize the correct file.

Anyone else having this issue? 
0 Likes
5 Replies
Bs2209
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
Very odd interesting but very odd I was having similar issues for weeks I spent three hours last night on the phone with Verizon customer service they finally fixed the issue had to do it all by the chat system cuz it was at 10:00 p.m. it was a fun night JK
userUNv8Bi8Xpn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
What was the fix?
Solution
Bs2209
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
So there were a bunch of issues that lasted since July 1st I had an esim on my s22 ultra we ended up switching from the esim to a physical Sim which fixed one issue but caused another issue then I ended up sitting on the phone with technical support from 10:00 p.m. till 1:00 a.m. last night through chat because they only have chat customer service after like 8:00 or 9:00 p.m. they ended up switching me back to an esim and doing all kinds of stuff on there and whatever they did ended up finally fixing the issue but you will want tier 2 technical support. It fixed all of my issues they also said they changed a setting in my account and put my phone on some sort of network enhancement but would not clarify or explain further what that meant except that my phone would bypass connecting to the closest Tower and would choose the Tower with the strongest signal instead
bingus
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22
I have that problem, too. I don't think it's a samsung problem as much as I think it's a google problem. I'm sure it will be fixed with a new update
0 Likes
Dominic_Lowrey
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I have the same issue s22ultra on tmobile (Google messages) very annoying
0 Likes