JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Text messages are read aloud

(Topic created: 07-14-2023 11:43 AM)
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
My friends S22 is on Verizon and her text messages are being read aloud upon receiving them. She is using the message+ app while I am using the standard message application. I remembered somebody here 

saying that they used that application and it was great because it allowed them to read messages across different devices, phones, tablets Etc.
I haven't been able to replicate that issue on my z- fold so I'm thinking it might be her message+ app. Does anyone have any experience with this and know how to turn the text to speech off on messages received?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Open that messages app on the phone and look through the settings. Additionally check phone's accessibility settings

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
Open that messages app on the phone and look through the settings. Additionally check phone's accessibility settings

0 Likes
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
Easy Peezee. I checked her accessibility settings when i was there but I had to run before I looked at the application settings. When I told her to click the three buttons for settings and look at the options she said, "Oh, you mean mute or unmute conversation?"
Thanks for your help.
0 Likes