Original topic:

Tons of Google Maps Issues on S22 Ultra

(Topic created: 9 hours ago)
User2319
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Has anyone ever had major issues with Google Maps lately? For some reason I am experiencing so many issues with Google Maps on my S22 Ultra.

It will freeze on me so many times. It always freezes after I finish a route and then I cannot enter a new destination unless I close out the app completely and come back into it. Also, My navigation bar on the bottom will disappear or it half of it will show while the map is up. It's like the maps and my navigation bar interfere with each other and I can't seem to click on anything in that area. 

Another big issue is that when I open the app it will freeze to where I cannot enter a new route. And even when it doesn't freeze the keyboard will not always pop up. It's all so frustrating!

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, what solution have you tried to fix this? Seriously been contemplating switching to and iphone to avoid this problem. S22 Ultra has been disappointing in it's 2nd year!

Please let me know your thoughts! 

2 Replies
MikenSam
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
Have you tried unstall then reinstalling it
0 Likes
XJCAR
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
I have been experiencing issues as well that can only be fixed with closing and restarting the app. I'm not sure if I've uninstalled and reinstalled it recently, but I'll try that as a lot of times it will fix issues.
0 Likes