JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Update Suggestion - Allow Disabling of 'Delete Confirmation'

(Topic created: 07-17-2023 07:04 AM)
Mojorising
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Most platforms have a delete confirmation by default when you go to delete a file. The confirmation can normally be disabled so you don't keep getting asked. e.g. on MS Windows you can select 'do not show delete confirmation dialog again' when it pops up

All my previous phones have also had the ability to disable the 'delete confirmation' pop-up

I have started using my first ever Samsung phone, an S22 Ultra, and there is no option to disable the 'delete confirmation' pop-up as far as I can tell on either File Manager or Gallery

I would like to suggest that Samsung consider adding the option to disable the 'delete confirmation' pop-up on File Manager and Gallery

Can anyone suggest alternative File Manager and Gallery apps that allow the user to disable the 'delete confirmation'

My previous phones default File Manager and Gallery apps had this feature but they do not seem to be available in Google Play

2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey, SeamF; Thank you for taking the time to share this idea with us. Making it more accessible and convenient to remove files should be taken into consideration. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and voicing how we could expand our features. I will tag this thread so our Samsung Product groups can come across this post easier. 

JoytotheWorld
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Well, but. If there is no confirmation, how do you suggest preventing accidental deletion?
0 Likes