JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Visual voicemail not working

(Topic created: 09-22-2022 03:33 PM)
cloudy10
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I have to sign in with a code . Nothing visual shows up on who's calling. Have to listen to phone number nd date and time. Not at all like my husband's phone. We got the same one at the same time s22. Wished I'd kept my old note 9. Was on the phone for a hour and half with support person. People at the Verizon store refused to help me
Kim

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
cloudy10
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Got it fixed called Verizon and they have add it to my line worked right away

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
cloudy10
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Got it fixed called Verizon and they have add it to my line worked right away
0 Likes
ThomasJohnLynch
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

After over a year, many failed chats, multiple hours searching in the AT&T Community and calls to 611 Tech support, finally today after missing some voicemails that did not notify I got a call  AT&T and demanded a senior tech and voicemail/android expert.  "Kevin" jumped on my phone remote, we reinstalled and cleared cache and etc and he did some resetting on his end and VIOLA after OVER a year......I got VVM BACK!!!!!!    I have had AT&T for 16 years and this is the first phone (Samsung S22+ bought from Samsung/unlocked) that it did not work.   Anyway - SOLVED (more important its SOLVABLE if AT&T wants to and you find the right person.   (ask for "Kevin" (smile)) 

0 Likes