JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

WiFi password unaccessible

(Topic created: 03-10-2023 01:52 PM)
userv1k4cJTA3P
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Who came up with the idea that wifi passwords should be impossible to find? What could have possibly possessed that person to willfully make it harder to use these divices? Better yet, how could such an obviously demonic person convince a roomful of people that it was a good idea to make it so people can't see the information they put themselves into their phones?

How do I get the wifi password off my phone and onto my laptop? Please, only serious answers and no jancky bs about inspecting qr codes. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
WyrdGary
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22

Your WiFi password is stored on your router, look there.  I have an app for my router that also gives me this information.  Otherwise use the QR code as pointed at in other post.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
If you want a wifi password, using Google lens and the qr code might be the easiest way on Samsung phones.

Take a screenshot of the qr code and use Google lens to get the wifi passwordScreenshot_20230310_170900_Google_1000004474_1678486193.jpg
Solution
WyrdGary
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22

Your WiFi password is stored on your router, look there.  I have an app for my router that also gives me this information.  Otherwise use the QR code as pointed at in other post.

0 Likes