Original topic:

6.1 One UI battery life killer

(Topic created: yesterday)
corvette72778
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
It's so annoying how much the One UI 6.1 update absolutely killed the battery life of the S23 Ultra. When I got the phone I'd get 9 hours SOT. Before the One UI 6.1 update I got about 8 hours. And since the update it's not even 6 hours! I'm mad at Samsung especially since this hasn't been fixed yet. šŸ˜” 

I tried clearing the cache partition but that didn't do anything.

0 Likes
2 Replies
gyadien
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Hey im right there with you i exchanged my brand new s24 ultra 3 times because i wasent understanding why my phone was draining 1 percent every 2 to 3 minutes . And still do not understand. Not sure if these updates are defining a new samsung but the only thing i can think of that is wrong with a brand new phone out the box is a software update ? So i had to turn on light mode performance in settings. Wich yes it makes a difference just a little but is still unacceptable for me buying a 1300 dollar phone to turn on some mode to save battery. Not sure whats going on . Ive tryed everything
Darkman1966
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
My Note 20 ultra gets worse every update, battery life sucks, and charge port won't hold the charge cord. You pay a lot for these phone's for them not to last. I love Samsung but I might have to try something else.
0 Likes