Original topic:

AOD brightness options?

(Topic created: 03-30-2024 06:51 AM)
Mr-C
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23

So....... You don't give the AOD wallpaper, buuuuut you remove the brightness bar AND the few customization options because of what? The possibility of screen burn for the AOD wallpaper we didn't get? Ummm "Tap to Show"? Or delete the always on option. We the users got shorted on both ends

7 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
The brightness controls is reported to be coming back in 1 to 2 weeks inside of goodlock now

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Mr-C
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
I heard the same thing. It's a minor thing, but why remove it in the first place?
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
There is an update for AOD from APKMirror that fixes the customization for the AOD through LockStar and as @GaryB82 said Brightness Adjuster will be coming back soon here is the link for the AOD update

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/always-on-display/always-on-display-8-7-99-...
Mr-C
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Have you used this apk?
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes that's how I got the link also I only download APK's from APKMirror a very trusted site
Mr-C
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks for the heads up.
niteskyz
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S23
There will be more options available in the future with goodlock, but I don't have a specific time that they will be released to us.