Original topic:

Android 14 software update

(Topic created: a week ago)
Jenu_04
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeah so I bought a Samsung S23 FE on saturday, and when I tried to update its software, it says it's up to date with One UI 5.1. I tried a few times to look up for the update, and it says the same. Has some had the same problem? And if u did, did u finally receive the update and how long did it take? Because I'm starting to worry and to consider to change it again. 
8 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

You can try Smartswitch on a PC to see if it will allow you to check for a Update.

Where did you purchase your S23Fe at?

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Jenu_04
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I already tried that option and didn't work. I bought it unlocked on a local store.
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23

From a Phone Carrier and are you in the US 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Jenu_04
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Oh no, i think it was not a phone carrier. It was more like a retail store? Kinda. The ones that can sell unlocked phones and all that stuff. And I'm not from US, I'm from Puerto Rico
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23

Was it new or refurbished or used it might have been used on a certain carrier and that's what is blocking it from updating I would suggest taking it to a service center to see if they are able to get it updated  

Jenu_04
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Okay okay. For what I know, it is new. I'm considering taking it to the phone carrier company to get it locked to see if this situation gets solved
0 Likes
sir_ran_rapyn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Need wifi wont update on cellular 

0 Likes
Jenu_04
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Already tried it with wifi and cellular connection, and didn't work either