Original topic:

Android 14 software update

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Jenu_04
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeah so I bought a Samsung S23 FE on saturday, and when I tried to update its software, it says it's up to date with One UI 5.1. I tried a few times to look up for the update, and it says the same. Has some had the same problem? And if u did, did u finally receive the update and how long did it take? Because I'm starting to worry and to consider to change it again. 
8 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

You can try Smartswitch on a PC to see if it will allow you to check for a Update.

Where did you purchase your S23Fe at?

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Jenu_04
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I already tried that option and didn't work. I bought it unlocked on a local store.
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23

From a Phone Carrier and are you in the US 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Jenu_04
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Oh no, i think it was not a phone carrier. It was more like a retail store? Kinda. The ones that can sell unlocked phones and all that stuff. And I'm not from US, I'm from Puerto Rico
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23

Was it new or refurbished or used it might have been used on a certain carrier and that's what is blocking it from updating I would suggest taking it to a service center to see if they are able to get it updated  

Jenu_04
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Okay okay. For what I know, it is new. I'm considering taking it to the phone carrier company to get it locked to see if this situation gets solved
0 Likes
sir_ran_rapyn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Need wifi wont update on cellular 

0 Likes
Jenu_04
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Already tried it with wifi and cellular connection, and didn't work either