Original topic:

Another Update with no fix

(Topic created: 05-18-2024 07:45 AM)
mygalaxyph23
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
So in April an update wipe out some key features and a problem with the always on display having going dark and dull. Today there was an update and I thought it would fix it but nope Samsung did not fix the problem, the brightness adjustment is still missing, the photo image clock is missing and this is so annoying. When.are they gonna get it right?
0 Likes
7 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
You need goodlock lockstar to get the brightness slider back
Open Goodlock
Install Lockstar
Open lockstar
And at the bottom toggle off the auto brightness
Now use the slider that appears

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
mygalaxyph23
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I tried and it doesn't help
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
LockStar should let you adjust AOD brightness.

About the photo image clock, go to Gallery and find the photo you want to add it to AOD >> tap 3 dots >> Set as Wallpaper >> Always on Display
mygalaxyph23
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I think the update corrupted the AOD even the lockstar won't fix it because one minute it's bright and the next it's dark and dull. I'm gonna try the photo image when I'm back in the states from my vacation as I'm on the world roaming clock now
0 Likes
mygalaxyph23
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you. I got my image in the AOD back now that I'm back in the u.s. and tried your solution if only I could get it to brighten with lockstar
0 Likes
manul
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I never received the one ui6 it just says software update interrupted I live in Florida USA
0 Likes
mygalaxyph23
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm live in Florida too go to your settings and scroll to software update and see if it comes up but I should have tried not to update the S22Ultra after the issue with the S23Ultra
0 Likes