JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Texts, Internet and YouTube Videos

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
LonNae
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello, since the last three updates, my phone has been painfully slow. It churns when I send texts. It churns when I do Internet searches. It churns when I click on YouTube videos, even when I click on the YouTube icon. What's going on? This significant time lapse in being able to perform ordinary tasks with my Galaxy S23 Ultra is unacceptable. Please tell me how to fix this problem. I have no intentions to upgrade at this time. Thank you. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
Please try rebooting your device into recovery mode and then select the clear cache from the partition and then reboot. Also, you should try installing the Samsung Good Guardians app from the Galaxy store it has some features that can help you optimize your phone's memory and applications, This should help with your applications and YouTube videos
https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.android.samsung.utilityapp

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
Please try rebooting your device into recovery mode and then select the clear cache from the partition and then reboot. Also, you should try installing the Samsung Good Guardians app from the Galaxy store it has some features that can help you optimize your phone's memory and applications, This should help with your applications and YouTube videos
https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.android.samsung.utilityapp
0 Likes
LonNae
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I will give your suggestions a try. Thank you!
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
You're welcome. Please let me know if it helps
0 Likes
LonNae
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you, user_ams007! I rebooted in recovery mode, cleared the cache, then rebooted again. These steps greatly improved the speed of my device. My texts, the Internet, and YouTube videos have not stalled since. It is my intention to install the Samsung Good Guardians app today. Thanks, again for the sage advice!
0 Likes