JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

AoD clock style

(Topic created: a month ago)
userhZYG9dELL9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
My Samsung S23+ updated today and the clock style on the Always on Display screen changed. I can no longer adjust it like I used to because there is no Clock Style option under Settings > Lock Screen (actually it now says Lock Screen and AOD). Can anyone help? I need a larger, brighter clock because I use my phone as my alarm clock and can't see it from my bed now.
17 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

The AOD clock is now linked to the lock screen clock,  so you will need go to Wallpaper and style and tap on the clock and you can change it there 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Laura33
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

No setting for the brightness level there.  I'm not concerned about clock style, just the clock brightness on AOD.  Before the update, you could simply tap the AOD clock twice and immediately adjust the brightness.  That feature is gone now.

jaqstaq
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I am having the same issue. There is no clock option when I go to Wallpaper and style. I have the 24 also. I did the AOD upgrade. Is there a way to revert back to the previous version?
userhZYG9dELL9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Follow GaryB82's instructions above. Worked for me. Thanks Gary!!
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23
Can you please like and mark it as solved since it worked for you

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
userhZYG9dELL9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Sorry I'm new here. Hope I did it right!
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23
You did. It's ok. we're all learning new stuff daily

0 Likes
Laura33
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Is there an option to mark as unsolved?  LOL!  It only seemed to maybe work for one person.

GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23
I meant the comment I post above with the instructions lol

0 Likes