Original topic:

S23 Ultra recent software update

(Topic created: 04-15-2024 01:09 PM)
mygalaxyph23
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Does anyone else have an issue with the recent update on the S23 Ultra? After the Update my Always on Display screen is very dark and if I hold it up to the light it brightens. The Clock style feature is missing so I can't do any adjustment, the brightness button is missing. It's so frustrating that there wasn't indepth testing done before this was rolled out or someone was in a rush to get it out and neglected to see all the flaws. Samsung need to fix this asap!!!
8 Replies
terminator9
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
look up GOODLOCK on galaxy store ...it will take care of this issue .
mygalaxyph23
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Ok thanks is there any specific instructions or steps? Is it easy to follow? Update: I downloaded GoodLock and then I saw another one within it called Lockstar I hope it helps šŸ™
terminator9
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
i didnt have time to look up the how to but if u search on samsung members u will see it, alot of others have mentioned it. hope it helps you .
mygalaxyph23
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you I'm working my way on it now
0 Likes
samsamy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I got small problems the color in my phone to highlight photos not normal color
0 Likes
mygalaxyph23
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Oh wow, this is really not good, and I hope they come out with an update yo fix this
0 Likes
JoJo4360
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23

Got the SAME PROBLEM AND I'M UPSET! IT WAS SO EASY TO DO BUT NOT NOW!

mygalaxyph23
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
They're taking too long to figure this out. What happened to a team that is supposed to check for feedback after the update. Seems like they're too busy doing something else šŸ¤” to even notice.
0 Likes